Infineon launched the first low-cost evaluation board for their successful Cortex-M4 family:
- Reliable, high quality and long product life time (Infineon #1 in automotive)
- Highly configurable and autonomous on–chip peripherals with programmable interconnections
- Maximized system integrity based on ECC, CRC and parity checks
- Extended temperature range up to 125° C ambient temperature
- Unique SW tool infrastructure DAVE™3 – free tool chain and autocode generator based on pre-defined SW components (Apps) available for all XMC evaluation boards including the new relax kit.
The Relax Lite Kit offers a complete set of on-board devices and plugs to run USB-based applications and to develop human machine interfaces with buttons
Order code: KIT_XMC45_RELAX_LITE_V1 (Price 10€/pcs.)
The Relax Kit extends Lite Kit functionality with an Ethernet-enabled communication option. It also allows developers to explore mass storage and file systems using a microSD card. In addition, it comes with serial flash memory.
Order code: KIT_XMC45_RELAX_V1 (Price 30€/pcs. )
Both kits are equipped with ARM® Cortex™-M4F CPU running on 120 MHz (XMC4500-F100F1024 AA, 1 MB Flash and 160 kKB RAM) including detachable on-board debugger.
What is Virtual Intelligence?
Once registered as EBV Premium User, you will never have to fill out any forms on our website anymore and get exclusive access to many exiting features.You are an EBV Premium User yet?Get to know all the exciting features now!